Authority and Responsibility
The Board of Directors is the legal authority for CASA of Cowley County, Inc. As a member of the Board, a Director acts in a position of trust for the community and is responsible for the effective governance of the organization.Requirements
- Commitment to the mission of the organization.
- Knowledge and skills in one or more areas of Board governance: policy, programs, personnel and advocacy.
- Willingness to serve on committees.
- Attendance at monthly board meetings.
- Attendance at meetings of assigned committees.
- Support of and participation in all fundraising events.
- Support of and attendance at yearly appreciation event.
- An annual financial gift.
Directors are elected by the membership at the Annual Meeting. Directors serve a three-year term and may be elected to two consecutive terms.
Apply to be a Board Member:https://forms.gle/28sdc1norkoXfS9K6